Full Overlay Kit for 2021+ Hyundai Elantra N in Smoked or Black Out
Free standard shipping on orders over $35, Domestic Only.
Free shipping on International orders over $100.
Free Shipping for Orders over $35, US DOMESTIC Only
Free Shipping for Orders over $100 on all international orders
We can ship to any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Amber Delete for Hyundai Elantra and Elantra N 2021-2023. Add this ultra high gloss Smoked Amber delete or Gloss Black Amber Delete for your Elantra or Elantra N to add a cohesive aggressive look on your Hyundai Elantra N front end.
2021+ Hyundai Elantra and Elantra N Headlight Amber Delete (Smoke or Black Out)
- Fitment : [ 2021+Elantra ]
- Front of Headlight of Hyundai Elantra
- High-Quality durable material. 5-year durability
- Smoked made from Ultra-gloss nano-air tint Smoke
- Blackout made from 3M 2080 air release Wrap
- Comes in pairs ( Passenger side and Driver side Headlight )
- Easy to apply and install.
- Perfect fitment guaranteed.
- Available in SMOKE or BLACK OUT
How to Install
For Best Results
Tools: Heat Gun or Blow Dyer / Padded Glove or Felt Tip Squeegee
- Rinse / Soap the entire headlight to get rid of any debris or dust.
- Open the hood which will allow ease of installation for amber deletes.
- Align the corner and top of the amber delete at the corner of the headlight that is adjacent to the fender on both the Driver's Side and Passenger Side.
- A padded card is not required, however, it would be best to use one since the amber delete is a larger piece of tint/blackout.
- Align the amber delete at the corner and line of the top of the headlight where the hood closes at.
- If using your fingers, start from the corner next to the fender of the headlight and use your fingers to lay it down as you hold it with your other hand to guide how the amber delete is laid.
- If you have a blow dryer or heat gun, use it to get rid of any tiny bubbles and improve adhesion
- If there are bubbles make sure you press firmly with your finger and swipe it toward the closest edge
- If you mess up, you can peel it off right away with no hassle, and add some heat to get rid of the wrinkles.
- After fully laying the overlay, heat up the overlay to insure adhesion on the smoke/blackout. Peel off the protective layer once done.