2022+ WRX Third Brake Light Overlay Smoked
Free standard shipping on orders over $35, Domestic Only.
Free shipping on International orders over $100.
Free Shipping for Orders over $35, US DOMESTIC Only
Free Shipping for Orders over $100 on all international orders
We can ship to any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Fitment: For 2022+ Subaru WRX Third Brake light in Smoke or Light Smoke Finish.
- High-Quality Material: Can withstand all kinds of weather (5 - 7 Year Durability)
- Smoked Tint Vinyl Sticker, Changes Rear of Vehicle to Look More Aggressive
- Easy Application
- Comes with 1 piece of smoke overlay
- ** NOTE ** Not Actual Third Brake Light Replacement, This product is an overlay that covers the existing brake light.
How to Install
For Best Results
Tools: Heat Gun or Blow Dyer / Padded Glove or Felt Tip Squeegee
- Rinse / Soap your brake light to get rid of debris prior to application
- Peel off brake light overlay
- Align the overlay with either side of the brake light and lay it down.
- Make sure you have a padded card or soft glove to put on your fingers to begin applying the overlay on the light. If not, your fingers will work
- If using your fingers, lay it down and start laying the piece from one side of the brake light over to the next side. You can also start from the middle and work your way outward side to side or middle out.
- If you have a blow dryer or heat gun, use it to get rid of any tiny bubbles and improve adhesion
- If there are bubbles make sure you press firmly with your finger and swipe it towards the closest edge
- If you mess up, you can peel it off right away with no hassle, and add some heat to get rid of the wrinkles.
- For Best application, use water underneath and squeegee out the water once desired placement is met