2022+ Subaru WRX FULL Headlight Amber Delete Pre-Cut Overlay BLACK OUT
Free standard shipping on orders over $35, Domestic Only.
Free shipping on International orders over $100.
Free Shipping for Orders over $35, US DOMESTIC Only
Free Shipping for Orders over $100 on all international orders
We can ship to any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Fitment: For 2022+ Subaru WRX Full Headlight Amber Delete only in (Black Out)
- High Quality Material: Can withstand all kinds of weather (5 - 7 Year Durability)
- Black Out Vinyl made with 3M 2080 with Air Release Technology, Changes the Front End of your Vehicle
- Easy Application
- Comes in Pair (left and Right BLACK OUT)
- ** NOTE ** Not Actual Headlight Replacement, This product is an overlay that covers the existing AMBER MARKER of HEADLIGHT.
How to Install
For Best Results
Tools: Heat Gun or Blow Dyer / Padded Glove or Felt Tip Squeegee
- Rinse / Soap your Headlight to get rid of debris prior to application
- Peel off Amber Delete Overlay
- Align the Overlay at the edge of the headlight where it meets the fender. Lay it down and it should fall with the curve on the headlight.
- Make sure you do not lay everything on as you need to start with the bottom portion of the headlight where it curves from top to bottom. Once the amber portion delete is laid on. You'll have more room to wiggle with the top portion of the headlight that wraps over the silver.
- Make sure you have a padded card or soft glove to put on your fingers to begin applying the overlay on the light. If not, your fingers will work
- If using your fingers, start from the pointy edges of the overlay working your way towards the middle of the overlay or vice versa. Swipe left and right gradually to reduce bubbles
- If you have a blow dryer or heat gun, use it to get rid of any tiny bubbles and improve adhesion
- If there are bubbles make sure you press firmly with your finger and swipe it towards the closest edge
- If you mess up, you can peel it off right away with no hassle, and add some heat to get rid of the wrinkles.
- Post heat with heat gun or blow dryer for increased stickyness / tackiness to prevent lifting or peeling.