2022+ Subaru BRZ Smoked Trunk Brake Light Pre-Cut Overlay
Free standard shipping on orders over $35, Domestic Only.
Free shipping on International orders over $100.
Free Shipping for Orders over $35, US DOMESTIC Only
Free Shipping for Orders over $100 on all international orders
We can ship to any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Fitment: For 2022+ Subaru BRZ Trunk Brake light Overlay Smoke Out
- High-Quality Material: Can withstand all kinds of weather (5 - 7 Year Durability)
- Smoked Tint Vinyl Sticker, Changes Rear of Vehicle to Look More Aggressive
- Easy Application
- Comes in one Smoked Tint Overaly
- ** NOTE ** Not Actual Tail Light Replacement, This product is an overlay that covers the existing Trunk Brake Light
How to Install
For Best Results
Tools: Heat Gun or Blow Dyer / Padded Glove or Felt Tip Squeegee
- Rinse / Soap your Trunk Brake light to get rid of debris prior to application
- Peel off Trunk Brake Light Tint Overlay
- Align the Overlay from one side of the trunk brake light and work your way to the other side of the brake light
- Make sure you have a padded card or soft glove to put on your fingers to begin applying the overlay on the light. If not, your fingers will work
- If using your fingers, start from the pointy edge of the overlay working your way towards the middle of the bumper and vice versa. Swipe left and right gradually to reduce bubbles
- If you have a blow dryer or heat gun, use it to get rid of any tiny bubbles and improve adhesion
- If there are bubbles make sure you press firmly with your finger and swipe it towards the closest edge
- If you mess up, you can peel it off right away with no hassle, and add some heat to get rid of the wrinkles.
- For Best application, use water underneath and squeegee out the water once desired placement is met