Toyota Supra GR Front Bumper Reflector Tint Pre-Cut Overlay Smoked Black Out
Free standard shipping on orders over $35, Domestic Only.
Free shipping on International orders over $100.
Free Shipping for Orders over $35, US DOMESTIC Only
Free Shipping for Orders over $100 on all international orders
We can ship to any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Toyota Supra GR Front Bumper Side Reflector Overlay SMOKE or BLACK OUT
Add a smoked tint overlay or blacked-out overlay to make your supra that much more aggressive by deleting the amber trims on your Toyota Supra Front Bumper.
- Package Includes 2 Individual Pieces (Left & Right)
- • Fitment : [ 2019+ Toyota Supra GR ]
- • High-Quality Durable Material. 5 Year + Durability
- • Easy to Apply and Install.
- • Precision cut to fit perfectly.
- • Professional Installation recommended but not required. Heat-gun and squeegees are highly recommended. A wet installation may be required.
How to Install Toyota Supra GR Front Bumper Side Reflector Overlay?
For Best Results
Tools: Heat Gun or Blow Dyer / Padded Glove or Felt Tip Squeegee
- Rinse / Soap your reflector to get rid of debris prior to application
- Peel off Reflector Overlay
- Align the Overlay with the reflector, there may be some excess depending on how you align it. Use the excess to tuck into the edges of the reflector.
- Make sure you have a padded card or soft glove to put on your fingers to begin applying the overlay on the light. If not, your fingers will work
- If using your fingers, start from the pointy edges of the overlay working your way towards the middle of the overlay or vice versa. Swipe left and right gradually to reduce bubbles
- If you have a blow dryer or heat gun, use it to get rid of any tiny bubbles and improve adhesion
- If there are bubbles make sure you press firmly with your finger and swipe it towards the closest edge
- If you mess up, you can peel it off right away with no hassle, and add some heat to get rid of the wrinkles.
- For Best application, use water underneath and squeegee out the water once desired placement is met